Double sided A4 size, heat bound b&w reprint entitled 'User Handbook for Field Branch Artillery Ammunition, Land Service' published as a 196 page book by The War Office in 1958. Has a thin card back and clear acetate front cover. Chapter titles are: Introduction, Explosives, Cartridges, Means of Ignition, Projectiles, Fuzes, Tracers and Tracer and Igniters, Cartridges, Blank and Paper Shot, Drill Ammunition, 4.2in Mortar Ammunition, Identification Colours and Markings, Associated Publications with nine appendices giving details of 25Pr Gun Ammunition, Particulars of Fuzes, Primers, Tracers and Tubes. This is good reference and background source of information.
1st Class Large Letter to UK postcode will be £2.50. Please contact me for overseas postage cost.
3-4-2 Reprint Sale NOW ON. Buy any THREE reprints on the same day and get the cheapest one FREE. NO limits - buy 6, get 2 free; buy 9 get 3 free etc. Price and postage will be adjusted on the QFA invoice.
The Small Print
- All items are identified to the best of my knowledge but the buyer is responsible for ensuring that the identification is correct.
- Buyers can pay by BACS transfer (preferred), cheque, Postal Order or cash by Registered Post.
- Please wait for my invoice before making any payment. Multiple purchases will be shipped together which will reduce the cost of postage. Please let me know if you would like insurance added to the postage.
- Cost of shipping overseas will be advised at the end of the auction.
- Payment is due within 5 days of receipt of invoice otherwise NPB action will be started. Please get in touch if you need longer than this.
- After payment is made the buyer owns the item and I have no responsibility for the item if it gets lost in transit for any reason.
- Bidding on the item confirms acceptance of these conditions.